Attitudes amongst Australian hospital healthcare workers towards seasonal influenza and vaccination
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January 2010
How to Cite
Seale, H., Leask, J. and MacIntyre, C. R. (2010), Attitudes amongst Australian hospital healthcare workers towards seasonal influenza and vaccination. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 4: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2009.00112.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Accepted 13 October 2009. Published Online 24 November 2009.
- 6Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention and control of influenza: recommendations of the Immunisation Practices Advisory Committee (ACIP). MMWR 2004; 53:1–30.
- 7National Health and Medical Research Council. The Australian Immunisation Handbook, 9th edn. Canberra, ACT: Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, 2008.
- 8Prevention and control of influenza. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR 2003; 8:1–34., , et al.
- 12Influenza immunisation of doctors at an Australian tertiary hospital: immunisation rate and factors contributing to uptake. CID 2008; 32:443–448., , , , , .
- 14NSW Health. Circular 2007/006 Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases, 2007.
- 15National Health and Medical Research Council. The Australian Immunisation Handbook, 9th edn. Australian Government, Department of Health and Ageing. Canberra, 2008.
- 35Ontario: Public Health Division and Long-Term Care Homes Branch. A guide to the control of respiratory infection outbreaks in long-term care homes, 2004.
- 36Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention. State immunization laws for healthcare workers and patients.
- 41Components of influenza vaccination programs that predict higher vaccination rates: results from an EID Survey; in Program and Abstracts of the 17th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, Baltimore, 2007., , , , .