Prior Presentation of Information at Meeting: Infectious Diseases Society of America Annual Meeting, October 30, 2009, Philadelphia, P.A. Abstract # 1448.
Clinical and virologic outcomes in patients with oseltamivir-resistant seasonal influenza A (H1N1) infections: results from a clinical trial
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 153–158, May 2012
How to Cite
Dharan, N. J., Fry, A. M., Kieke, B. A., Coleman, L., Meece, J., Vandermause, M., Gubareva, L. V., Klimov, A. I. and Belongia, E. A. (2012), Clinical and virologic outcomes in patients with oseltamivir-resistant seasonal influenza A (H1N1) infections: results from a clinical trial. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 6: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2011.00312.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2011
- Accepted 10 October 2011. Published Online 25 November 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of Late Oseltamivir Treatment on Influenza Symptoms in the Outpatient Setting: Results of a Randomized Trial: Table 1., Open Forum Infectious Diseases, 2015, 2, 3, ofv100, , , , ,
- 2Oseltamivir treatment for influenza in adults: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials, The Lancet, 2015, 385, 9979, 1729, , , ,
- 3Deep sequencing: Becoming a critical tool in clinical virology, Journal of Clinical Virology, 2014, 61, 1, 9, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4