Transmission of pandemic influenza H1N1 (2009) in Vietnamese swine in 2009–2010
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 348–357, September 2012
How to Cite
Trevennec, K., Leger, L., Lyazrhi, F., Baudon, E., Cheung, C. Y., Roger, F., Peiris, M. and Garcia, J.-M. (2012), Transmission of pandemic influenza H1N1 (2009) in Vietnamese swine in 2009–2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 6: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2011.00324.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted 9 November 2011. Published Online 30 December 2011.
- 6General Statistics Office Of Vietnam. Population and population density in 2009 by province. GSO: Available at http://www.gso.gov.vn (Accessed 30 June 2011), 2009.
- 7General Statistics Office Of Vietnam. Number of pigs by province. GSO: Available at http://www.gso.gov.vn/ (Accessed 30 June 2011), 2008.
- 8Pig production in Vietnam. ACIAR working paper – Centre for international agricultural research – Canberra – Australia, March2002. Priorities for pig research in southeast and the Pacific to 2010. (No. 53): 65–71., , , .
- 14WHO manual on animal influenza diagnosis and surveillance. World Health Organization, Department of Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response. WHO/CDS/CDR/2002.5 Rev. 1. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/influenza/en/whocdscsrncs20025rev.pdf (Accessed 25 July 2011)., , .
- 15A simple method of estimating fifty percent endpoints. Am J Hyg 1938; 27:493–497., .
- 16EpiTools: R Package for Epidemiologic Data and Graphics, 0.5–6 edn. The Comprehensive R Archive Network, Vienna, Austria, 2010..
- 17R Development Core Team. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2010.
- 18Veterinary Epidemiologic Research. Charlottetown: AVC Inc., 2003., , .
- 19Bivand R, Gentleman R, Gómez-Rubio V, Hornik K, Parmigiani G, Pebesma E, editors. Applied spatial data analysis with R: Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2008. 18.
- 21Regression models for count data in R. J Stat Softw 2008; 27:1–25., , .
- 26Isolation of novel triple-reassortant swine H3N2 influenza viruses possessing the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase genes of a seasonal influenza virus in Vietnam in 2010. Influenza Other Respi Viruses 2012; 6:6–10., , et al.