Impact of viral infections in children with community-acquired pneumonia: results of a study of 17 respiratory viruses
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 18–26, January 2013
How to Cite
Esposito, S., Daleno, C., Prunotto, G., Scala, A., Tagliabue, C., Borzani, I., Fossali, E., Pelucchi, C. and Principi, N. (2013), Impact of viral infections in children with community-acquired pneumonia: results of a study of 17 respiratory viruses. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00340.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 December 2011. Published Online 13 February 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Feb 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Feb 2012 - 19 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 1212
- Total PDF views: 666
- Total HTML views: 546
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.