An assessment of prime-boost vaccination schedules with AS03A-adjuvanted prepandemic H5N1 vaccines: a randomized study in European adults
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Gillard, P., Caplanusi, A., Knuf, M., Roman, F., Walravens, K., Moris, P., Dramé, M. and Schwarz, T. F. (2013), An assessment of prime-boost vaccination schedules with AS03A-adjuvanted prepandemic H5N1 vaccines: a randomized study in European adults. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 55–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00349.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted 25 January 2012. Published Online 9 March 2012.
- 2World Health Organization (WHO). Cumulative number of confirmed human cases of avian influenza A/(H5N1) reported to WHO, 6 May 2010. Global alert and response (GAR). Available at http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/country/cases_table_2011_03_07/en/index.html (Accessed 26 July 2011).
- 3World Health Organization (WHO). Antigenic and genetic characteristics of influenza A(H5N1) and influenza A(H9N2) viruses for the development of candidate vaccine viruses for pandemic preparedness, February 2011. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/guidelines/2011_02_h5_h9_vaccinevirusupdate.pdf (Accessed 23 May 2011).
- 5European Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products (CHMP). Guideline on influenza vaccine prepared from viruses with the potential to cause a pandemic and intended for use outside of the core dossier context (EMEA/CHMP/VWP/263499/2006). European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products, January 24, 2007.
- 6US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidance for Industry. Clinical data needed to support the licensure of pandemic influenza vaccines. US Food and Drug Administration May 2007. Available at http://www.fda.gov/cber/gdlns/panfluvac.htm (Accessed 10 March 2011).
- 7World Health Organization (WHO). Options for the Use of Human H5N1 Influenza Vaccines and the WHO H5N1 Vaccine Stockpile. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO scientific consultation, 2007.
- 9World Health Organization. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 briefing note 2. Global alert and response (GAR). July 13, 2009. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/notes/h1n1_vaccine_20090713/en/index.html (Accessed 16 March 2011).
- 16A simple method of calculating fifty percent end point. Am J Hyg 1938; 27:493–498., .