This work was carried out at the Center for Immunization Research, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205 (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00722774).
An open-label phase I trial of a live attenuated H2N2 influenza virus vaccine in healthy adults
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Talaat, K. R., Karron, R. A., Liang, P. H., McMahon, B. A., Luke, C. J., Thumar, B., Chen, G. L., Min, J.-Y., Lamirande, E. W., Jin, H., Coelingh, K. L., Kemble, G. W. and Subbarao, K. (2013), An open-label phase I trial of a live attenuated H2N2 influenza virus vaccine in healthy adults. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00350.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted 14 January 2012. Published Online 14 March 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Mar 2012. Cumulative views from 14 Mar 2012 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 995
- Total PDF views: 449
- Total HTML views: 546
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.