Letter to the Editor
Hamman-Rich syndrome revisited: how to avoid misdiagnosis
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 4–5, January 2013
Total views since publication: 379
How to Cite
Fujita, J., Tohyama, M., Haranaga, S., Cash, H. L., Higa, F. and Tateyama, M. (2013), Hamman-Rich syndrome revisited: how to avoid misdiagnosis. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 4–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00353.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2012
- Accepted 21 January 2012. Published online 23 March 2012.
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Evaluation of rapid influenza diagnostic tests for detection of novel influenza A (H1N1) Virus - United States, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009; 58:826–829.
- 4Diagnostic capacity of rapid influenza antigen test: reappraisal with experience from the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2011; 2011 Dec 14. [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , .
- 6Acute diffuse interstitial fibrosis of the lungs. Bull Johns Hopkins Hosp 1944; 74:177–212., .