Respiratory tract versus cloacal sampling of migratory ducks for influenza A viruses: are both ends relevant?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 93–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Krauss, S., Pryor, S. P., Raven, G., Danner, A., Kayali, G., Webby, R. J. and Webster, R. G. (2013), Respiratory tract versus cloacal sampling of migratory ducks for influenza A viruses: are both ends relevant?. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 93–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00359.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted 21 February 2012. Published online 28 March 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Molecular epidemiology of H9N2 influenza viruses in Northern Europe, Veterinary Microbiology, 2014, 172, 3-4, 548, , , , , ,
- 2Suitability of specimen types for isolation of avian influenza viruses from poultry, Indian Journal of Virology, 2013, 24, 3, 391, , ,