The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sentinel surveillance for influenza and other respiratory viruses in Côte d’Ivoire, 2003–2010
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 296–303, May 2013
How to Cite
Kadjo, H. A., Ekaza, E., Coulibaly, D., Kouassi, D. P., Nzussouo, N. T., Kouakou, B., Ouattara, A., Adjogoua, E. V., Akoua–Koffi, C. G., Elia, G. A., Victoir, K., Bretin-Dosso, M. C. and Mott, J. A. (2013), Sentinel surveillance for influenza and other respiratory viruses in Côte d’Ivoire, 2003–2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00389.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted 29 April 2012. Published Online 2 August 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1First introduction of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 and detection of respiratory viruses in pediatric patients in Central African Republic, Virology Journal, 2013, 10, 1, 49, , , , , , , , ,
- 2The viral aetiology of influenza-like illnesses in Kampala and Entebbe, Uganda, 2008, African Journal of Laboratory Medicine, 2013, 2, 1, , , , , , ,