The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sentinel surveillance for influenza and other respiratory viruses in Côte d’Ivoire, 2003–2010
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 296–303, May 2013
How to Cite
Kadjo, H. A., Ekaza, E., Coulibaly, D., Kouassi, D. P., Nzussouo, N. T., Kouakou, B., Ouattara, A., Adjogoua, E. V., Akoua–Koffi, C. G., Elia, G. A., Victoir, K., Bretin-Dosso, M. C. and Mott, J. A. (2013), Sentinel surveillance for influenza and other respiratory viruses in Côte d’Ivoire, 2003–2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00389.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted 29 April 2012. Published Online 2 August 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 2 Aug 2012 - 25 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 538
- Total PDF views: 214
- Total HTML views: 324
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.