These authors contributed equally to this work.
Virus detection and its association with symptoms during influenza-like illness in a sample of healthy adults enrolled in a randomised controlled vaccine trial
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 330–339, May 2013
How to Cite
Howard, P. F., McCaw, J. M., Richmond, P. C., Nissen, M., Sloots, T., Lambert, S. B., Lai, M., Greenberg, M., Nolan, T. and McVernon, J. (2013), Virus detection and its association with symptoms during influenza-like illness in a sample of healthy adults enrolled in a randomised controlled vaccine trial. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00395.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted 30 April 2012. Published online 19 June 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deep sequence characterisation of a divergent HPIV-4a from an adult with prolonged influenza-like illness, Virology Reports, 2015, 5, 19, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Detection of a divergent Parainfluenza 4 virus in an adult patient with influenza like illness using next-generation sequencing, BMC Infectious Diseases, 2014, 14, 1, 275, , , , , , , ,
- 3Is influenza-like illness a useful concept and an appropriate test of influenza vaccine effectiveness?, Vaccine, 2014, 32, 19, 2143,