These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective efficacy of crude virus-like particle vaccine against HPAI H5N1 in chickens and its application on DIVA strategy
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 340–348, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, J.-K., Lee, D.-H., Youn, H.-N., Kim, M.-S., Lee, Y.-N., Yuk, S.-S., Lim, T.-H., Jang, J.-H., Kwon, J.-H., Kim, B.-Y., Kang, S.-M., Seong, B.-L., Lee, J.-B., Park, S.-Y., Choi, I.-S. and Song, C.-S. (2013), Protective efficacy of crude virus-like particle vaccine against HPAI H5N1 in chickens and its application on DIVA strategy. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 340–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00396.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Accepted 5 May 2012. Published Online 21 June 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Non-chromatographic preparation of a bacterially produced single-shot modular virus-like particle capsomere vaccine for avian influenza, Vaccine, 2015, 33, 44, 5960, , , , , ,
- 2Vaccines against influenza A viruses in poultry and swine: Status and future developments, Vaccine, 2015, 33, 21, 2414, , , ,
- 3Progress and hurdles in the development of influenza virus-like particle vaccines for veterinary use, Clinical and Experimental Vaccine Research, 2014, 3, 2, 133, , ,