Comprehensive global amino acid sequence analysis of PB1F2 protein of influenza A H5N1 viruses and the influenza A virus subtypes responsible for the 20th-century pandemics
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 497–505, July 2013
Total views since publication: 48
How to Cite
Pasricha, G., Mishra, A. C. and Chakrabarti, A. K. (2013), Comprehensive global amino acid sequence analysis of PB1F2 protein of influenza A H5N1 viruses and the influenza A virus subtypes responsible for the 20th-century pandemics. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 497–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00400.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted 16 May 2012. Published Online 13 July 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Jul 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Jul 2012 - 15 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 48
- Total PDF views: 33
- Total HTML views: 15
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.