Validity of clinical case definitions for influenza surveillance among hospitalized patients: results from a rural community in North India
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 321–329, May 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, V., Dawood, F. S., Rai, S. K., Broor, S., Wigh, R., Mishra, A. C., Lafond, K., Mott, J. A., Widdowson, M.-A., Lal, R. B. and Krishnan, A. (2013), Validity of clinical case definitions for influenza surveillance among hospitalized patients: results from a rural community in North India. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 321–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00401.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted 6 June 2012. Published online 16 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.