Clinical features of the hospitalized patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in Santa Fe, Argentina
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 410–417, May 2013
How to Cite
Kusznierz, G., Uboldi, A., Sosa, G., Torales, S., Colombo, J., Moyano, C., Escobar, H., Lejona, S., Anchart, E., Gómez, A. and Imaz, S. (2013), Clinical features of the hospitalized patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in Santa Fe, Argentina. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 410–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00405.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted 6 June 2012. Published online 23 July 2012.
- 1World Health Organization. Global alert and response, pandemic (H1N1) 2009, frequently asked questions: what is phase 6? Available at http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/frequently_asked_questions/level_pandemic_alert/en/index.html (Accessed 8 October 2009).
- 4World Health organization. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009- UPDATE 94. Geneva: World Health organization, 2010. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/don/2010_04_01/en/index.html (Accessed 9 April 2010).
- 5Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention and control of influenza: recommendations of the advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2008. MMWR Recomm Rep2008; 57:1–60.
- 7Committee of the WHO Consultation on Clinical Aspects. Clinical aspects of pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus infection. N Engl J Med2010; 362:1708–1719.
- 8Clinical features of adults younger and older and than 50 years hospitalized with influenza A H1N1 2009 in a private hospital in Santiago, Chile. Rev Chilena Infectol2010; 27:139–143., , , , .
- 9National Institute of Statistics and Censuses. 2010. Available at: http:/http://www.indec.gov.ar/ (Accessed 3 April 2011).
- 10Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC realtime RTPCR (rRTPCR) protocol for detection and characterization of influenza A (H1N1). Available at http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/swineflu/CDCrealtimeRTPCRprotocol_20090428.pdf (Accessed 3 November 2009).
- 11Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on immunization Practices (ACIP), 2009. MMWR Recomm Rep2009; 58:1–52., , et al.
- 16Epidemiology of fatal cases associated with pandemic H1N1 Influenza 2009. Euro Surveill2009; 14:pii: 19309., , , .
- 17Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Hospitalized Patients with Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection –California, April–May, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2009; 58:536–541.
- 18Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Deaths and hospitalizations related to 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1)- Greece, May 2009–February 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2010; 59:682–686.
- 19Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Intensive- care patients with severe novel influenza A (H1N1) virus infection- Michigan, June 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2009; 58:749–752.
- 21Risk factor for disease severity among hospitalised patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in Spain, April–December 2009. Euro Surveill2010; 15:1–9., , et al.
- 24Epidemiological characteristics and low case fatality rate of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in Japan. PLoS Curr2009; 1:RRN1139., .
- 26Early clinical experiences with the new influenza A (H1N1/09). Dtsch Arztebl Int2009; 106:770–776., , et al.