Antibody responses against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus after sequential vaccination with pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines in Finnish healthcare professionals
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 431–438, May 2013
How to Cite
Strengell, M., Ikonen, N., Ziegler, T., Kantele, A., Anttila, V.-J. and Julkunen, I. (2013), Antibody responses against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus after sequential vaccination with pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines in Finnish healthcare professionals. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 431–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00415.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted 16 June 2012. Published Online 23 August 2012.
- 4High effectiveness of pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination in healthcare workers from a Portuguese hospital. Int Arch Occup Environ Health2011; DOI 10.1007/s00420-011-0714-8 [Epub ahead of print]., , , .
- 7European Medicines Agency. Pandemrix. Summary of product characteristics. Available from: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/000832/WC500038121.pdf (Accessed 16 August 2012).
- 14Concepts and Procedures for Laboratory-Based Influenza Surveillance. WHO Collaborating Centers for Reference and Research on Influenza. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 1982., , .
- 15World Health Organization, Global Influenza Surveillance Network. Manual for the Laboratory Diagnosis and Virological Surveillance of Influenza. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2011.
- 16High frequency of cross-reacting antibodies against 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) virus among the elderly in Finland. Euro Surveill2010; 15:19478., , et al.
- 17Determination of serum antibodies against swine-origin influenza A virus H1N1/09 by immunofluorescence, haemagglutination inhibition, and by neutralization tests: how is the prevalence rate of protecting antibodies in humans?Med Microbiol Immunol2010; 199:117–121., , , , .
- 19Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Serum cross-reactive antibody response to a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus after vaccination with seasonal influenza vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2009;58:521–524.
- 25Surveillance of influenza in Finland during the 2009 pandemic, 10 May 2009 to 8 March 2010. Euro Surveill2011; 16:19908., , et al.