Knowledge, attitude, and practices about the seasonal influenza vaccination among healthcare workers in Srinagar, India
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 540–545, July 2013
How to Cite
Bali, N. K., Ashraf, M., Ahmad, F., Khan, U. H., Widdowson, M.-A., Lal, R. B. and Koul, P. A. (2013), Knowledge, attitude, and practices about the seasonal influenza vaccination among healthcare workers in Srinagar, India. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 540–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00416.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted 1 July 2012. Published online 2 August 2012.
- 1World Health Organization. Influenza vaccines. WHO position paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec2002; 28:229–240.
- 3Hospital-acquired influenza: seek and ye shall find. Am J Infect Control2005; 33:E123–E124., .
- 6Center for Disease Control. Suspected nosocomial influenza cases in an intensive care unit. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep1998; 37:3–4.
- 8CDC. Outbreak of Influenza A in a nursing home – New York. December 1991–January 1992. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly1992; 41:129–131.
- 9Influenza vaccination and healthcare workers: ‘From slumber thou rise’ (Editorial). J Med Med Sci2010; 1:433–436..
- 11Influenza vaccination in health care workers. The Vaccine Companion to….the Influenza Paradox and the need for implementation of the Guidelines for the Control of Influenza Disease. 2009;2:vii–viii., , .
- 12Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention & control of influenza with vaccines – Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) 2010. MMWR Recomm Rep2010; 59:1–62.
- 19Inactivated influenza vaccines; in Plotkin SA, Orenstein WA (eds): Vaccines, 4th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2004; 339–370., , , .
- 25CDC. Interventions to increase influenza vaccination of health-care workers – California and Minnesota. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2005; 54:196–199.