Community-acquired respiratory viruses and co-infection among patients of Ontario sentinel practices, April 2009 to February 2010
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 559–566, July 2013
Total views since publication: 36
How to Cite
Peci, A., Winter, A.-L., Gubbay, J. B., Skowronski, D. M., Balogun, E. I., De Lima, C., Crowcroft, N. S. and Rebbapragada, A. (2013), Community-acquired respiratory viruses and co-infection among patients of Ontario sentinel practices, April 2009 to February 2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 559–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00418.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Accepted 30 June 2012. Published online 9 August 2012.
- 2WHO. http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/h1n1/sruveillance20090710en/index/html. In: Girard MP,Tam JS, Assossou OM, et al. A (H1N1) influenza virus pandemic: A review. Vaccine 2009; 28:4895–4902.
- 4WHO checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning 2005. Department of Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response Global Influenza Programme. Available online: http://http://www.who.int/influenza/resources/documents/FluCheck6web.pdf.
- 5Rhinovirus, A (H1N1)v, RVS: The race for hivernal pandemics, France 2009-2010. Euro Surveill2009;14, pii=19390. Available Online: http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=19390., , et al.
- 6Respiratory virus infections among hospitalized patients with suspected influenza A H1N1 2009 virus during the first pandemic wave in Brazil. CMAJ2010; 182:257–264., , et al.
- 7Bacterial coinfections in lung tissue specimens from fatal cases of 2009 Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1). Morb Mortal Wkly Rep2009; 58:1071–1074., , et al.
- 11Prospective evaluation of a novel multiplex real-time PCR assay for detection of fifteen respiratory pathogens. Duration of symptoms significantly affects detection rate. J Clin Virol2010; 47:589–594., , et al.
- 27Self-reported pH1N1 influenza vaccination coverage for Ontario. Statistics Canada2011; 22:1–5., , et al.