These authors contributed equally to this work.
Increased symptom severity but unchanged neuraminidase inhibitor effectiveness for A(H1N1)pdm09 in the 2010–2011 season: comparison with the previous season and with seasonal A(H3N2) and B
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 448–455, May 2013
How to Cite
Kawai, N., Ikematsu, H., Kawashima, T., Maeda, T., Ukai, H., Hirotsu, N., Iwaki, N. and Kashiwagi, S. (2013), Increased symptom severity but unchanged neuraminidase inhibitor effectiveness for A(H1N1)pdm09 in the 2010–2011 season: comparison with the previous season and with seasonal A(H3N2) and B. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 448–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2012.00421.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted 1 July 2012. Published Online 16 August 2012.
- 1Infectious disease Surveillance Center. Weekly reports of influenza virus isolation/detection. Available at https://hasseidoko.mhlw.go.jp/Byogentai/Pdf/data2e.pdf.
- 3WHO. Summary review of the 2010–2011 northern hemisphere winter influenza season. Distribution of virus subtypes by influenza transmission zone (October 2010-April 2011). Available at http://www.who.int/influenza/2010_2011_seasonal_review_map_main.jpg.
- 4In vitro neuraminidase inhibitory activities of four neuraminidase inhibitors against influenza viruses isolated in the 2010-2011 season in Japan. J Infect Chemother. 2012 Feb 28., , .
- 17CDC protocol of realtime RT-PCR for influenza A (H1N1). Available at http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/swineflu/realtimeptpcr/en/index.html.
- 21Two waves of pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 in Wales--the possible impact of media coverage on consultation rates, April-December 2009. Euro Surveill2011; 16:pii: 19772., , et al.