Aged Non-Human Primates: An Animal Model of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Disease
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 287–296, July 1991
How to Cite
Price, D. L., Martin, L. J., Sisodia, S. S., Wagster, M. V., Koo, E. H., Walker, L. C., Koliatsos, V. E. and Cork, L. C. (1991), Aged Non-Human Primates: An Animal Model of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Disease. Brain Pathology, 1: 287–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.1991.tb00672.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!