Animal Models of Limbic Epilepsies: What Can They Tell Us?
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 240–256, April 2002
How to Cite
Coulter, D. A., McIntyre, D. C. and Löscher, W. (2002), Animal Models of Limbic Epilepsies: What Can They Tell Us?. Brain Pathology, 12: 240–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2002.tb00439.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!