Analysis of Neuronal, Glial, Endothelial, Axonal and Apoptotic Markers Following Moderate Therapeutic Hypothermia and Anesthesia in the Developing Piglet Brain
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 10–20, January 2008
How to Cite
Gressens, P., Dingley, J., Plaisant, F., Porter, H., Schwendimann, L., Verney, C., Tooley, J. and Thoresen, M. (2008), Analysis of Neuronal, Glial, Endothelial, Axonal and Apoptotic Markers Following Moderate Therapeutic Hypothermia and Anesthesia in the Developing Piglet Brain. Brain Pathology, 18: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2007.00095.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!