RESEARCH ARTICLE: Neurogenesis Impairment and Increased Cell Death Reduce Total Neuron Number in the Hippocampal Region of Fetuses with Down Syndrome
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 180–197, April 2008
How to Cite
Guidi, S., Bonasoni, P., Ceccarelli, C., Santini, D., Gualtieri, F., Ciani, E. and Bartesaghi, R. (2008), RESEARCH ARTICLE: Neurogenesis Impairment and Increased Cell Death Reduce Total Neuron Number in the Hippocampal Region of Fetuses with Down Syndrome. Brain Pathology, 18: 180–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2007.00113.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received: 25 June 2007; accepted 25 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!