A Lack of Amyloid β Plaques Despite Persistent Accumulation of Amyloid β in Axons of Long-Term Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 214–223, April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, X.-H., Johnson, V. E., Uryu, K., Trojanowski, J. Q. and Smith, D. H. (2009), A Lack of Amyloid β Plaques Despite Persistent Accumulation of Amyloid β in Axons of Long-Term Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Pathology, 19: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2008.00176.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Received 18 June 2007; accepted 17 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!