Duplication of 7q34 in Pediatric Low-Grade Astrocytomas Detected by High-Density Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism-Based Genotype Arrays Results in a Novel BRAF Fusion Gene
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors; Journal Compilation © 2008 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 449–458, July 2009
How to Cite
Sievert, A. J., Jackson, E. M., Gai, X., Hakonarson, H., Judkins, A. R., Resnick, A. C., Sutton, L. N., Storm, P. B., Shaikh, T. H. and Biegel, J. A. (2009), Duplication of 7q34 in Pediatric Low-Grade Astrocytomas Detected by High-Density Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism-Based Genotype Arrays Results in a Novel BRAF Fusion Gene. Brain Pathology, 19: 449–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2008.00225.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received 29 Apr 2008; revised 10 July 2008; accepted 22 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!