SJL Mice Exposed to Cuprizone Intoxication Reveal Strain and Gender Pattern Differences in Demyelination
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors; © 2008 The Authors; Journal Compilation © 2008 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 467–479, July 2009
How to Cite
Taylor, L. C., Gilmore, W. and Matsushima, G. K. (2009), SJL Mice Exposed to Cuprizone Intoxication Reveal Strain and Gender Pattern Differences in Demyelination. Brain Pathology, 19: 467–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2008.00230.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received 16 June 2008; accepted 5 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!