Pi3K-mTOR Signaling and AMOG Expression in Epilepsy-associated Glioneuronal Tumors
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 234–244, January 2010
How to Cite
Boer, K., Troost, D., Timmermans, W., Van Rijen, P. C., Spliet, W. G.M. and Aronica, E. (2010), Pi3K-mTOR Signaling and AMOG Expression in Epilepsy-associated Glioneuronal Tumors. Brain Pathology, 20: 234–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2009.00268.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 9 November 2008; accepted 23 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!