Purple Sweet Potato Color Alleviates D-galactose-induced Brain Aging in Old Mice by Promoting Survival of Neurons via PI3K Pathway and Inhibiting Cytochrome C-mediated Apoptosis
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors; Journal Compilation © 2009 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 598–612, May 2010
How to Cite
Lu, J., Wu, D.-m., Zheng, Y.-l., Hu, B. and Zhang, Z.-f. (2010), Purple Sweet Potato Color Alleviates D-galactose-induced Brain Aging in Old Mice by Promoting Survival of Neurons via PI3K Pathway and Inhibiting Cytochrome C-mediated Apoptosis. Brain Pathology, 20: 598–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2009.00339.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Received 19 August 2009; accepted 27 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!