Hypermethylation and Transcriptional Downregulation of the TIMP3 Gene is Associated with Allelic Loss on 22q12.3 and Malignancy in Meningiomas
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors; Journal Compilation © 2009 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 623–631, May 2010
How to Cite
Barski, D., Wolter, M., Reifenberger, G. and Riemenschneider, M. J. (2010), Hypermethylation and Transcriptional Downregulation of the TIMP3 Gene is Associated with Allelic Loss on 22q12.3 and Malignancy in Meningiomas. Brain Pathology, 20: 623–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2009.00340.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Submitted 2 September 2009; revised 28 September 2009; accepted 29 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!