Contributions: Jean-Philippe Brouland and Tarek Sharshar have equally contributed to this study.
Vasopressin Synthesis by the Magnocellular Neurons is Different in the Supraoptic Nucleus and in the Paraventricular Nucleus in Human and Experimental Septic Shock
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors; Journal Compilation © 2009 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 613–622, May 2010
How to Cite
Sonneville, R., Guidoux, C., Barrett, L., Viltart, O., Mattot, V., Polito, A., Siami, S., De La Grandmaison, G. L., Blanchard, A., Singer, M., Annane, D., Gray, F., Brouland, J.-P. and Sharshar, T. (2010), Vasopressin Synthesis by the Magnocellular Neurons is Different in the Supraoptic Nucleus and in the Paraventricular Nucleus in Human and Experimental Septic Shock. Brain Pathology, 20: 613–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2009.00355.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Received 7 August 2009; accepted 17 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!