The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of TSC Cortical Tubers by Deep Sequencing of TSC1, TSC2 and KRAS Demonstrates that Small Second-Hit Mutations in these Genes are Rare Events
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2010 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1096–1105, November 2010
How to Cite
Qin, W., Chan, J. A., Vinters, H. V., Mathern, G. W., Franz, D. N., Taillon, B. E., Bouffard, P. and Kwiatkowski, D. J. (2010), Analysis of TSC Cortical Tubers by Deep Sequencing of TSC1, TSC2 and KRAS Demonstrates that Small Second-Hit Mutations in these Genes are Rare Events. Brain Pathology, 20: 1096–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2010.00416.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Received 5 February 2010; accepted 24 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!