D.A. Sival and M.M. Guerra both qualify as first authors.
Neuroependymal Denudation is in Progress in Full-term Human Foetal Spina Bifida Aperta
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2010 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 163–179, March 2011
How to Cite
Sival, D. A., Guerra, M., den Dunnen, W. F. A., Bátiz, L. F., Alvial, G., Castañeyra-Perdomo, A. and Rodríguez, E. M. (2011), Neuroependymal Denudation is in Progress in Full-term Human Foetal Spina Bifida Aperta. Brain Pathology, 21: 163–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2010.00432.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 15 March 2010; accepted 28 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!