Correlation of Polydispersed Prion Protein and Characteristic Pathology in the Thalamus in Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease: Implication of Small Oligomeric Species
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Brain Pathology © 2010 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 298–307, May 2011
How to Cite
Choi, Y. P., Gröner, A., Ironside, J. W. and Head, M. W. (2011), Correlation of Polydispersed Prion Protein and Characteristic Pathology in the Thalamus in Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease: Implication of Small Oligomeric Species. Brain Pathology, 21: 298–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2010.00446.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 01:05AM EST
- Received 7 July 2010; accepted 20 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!