These authors equally contributed to this work
α-Synuclein Neuropathology is Controlled by Nuclear Hormone Receptors and Enhanced by Docosahexaenoic Acid in A Mouse Model for Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 280–294, May 2012
How to Cite
Yakunin, E., Loeb, V., Kisos, H., Biala, Y., Yehuda, S., Yaari, Y., Selkoe, D. J. and Sharon, R. (2012), α-Synuclein Neuropathology is Controlled by Nuclear Hormone Receptors and Enhanced by Docosahexaenoic Acid in A Mouse Model for Parkinson's Disease. Brain Pathology, 22: 280–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00530.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 11:32PM EST
- Received 2 May 2011 Accepted 26 August 2011Published Online Article Accepted19 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!