Mutated IDH1 Is a Favorable Prognostic Factor for Type 2 Gliomatosis Cerebri
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 307–317, May 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, M. J., Kim, S. T., Kwon, M. J., Kong, D.-S., Lee, D., Park, S., Kang, S. Y., Song, J.-Y., Nam, D.-H., Kato, Y., Choi, Y.-L. and Suh, Y.-L. (2012), Mutated IDH1 Is a Favorable Prognostic Factor for Type 2 Gliomatosis Cerebri. Brain Pathology, 22: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00532.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 10:26AM EST
- Received 18 June 2011 Accepted 9 September 2011Published Online Article Accepted19 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!