A. Kamaid is currently in: Departamento de Biología Celular y del Desarrollo, Instituto de Fisiología Celular, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Overexpression of the Immunoreceptor CD300f Has a Neuroprotective Role in a Model of Acute Brain Injury
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 318–328, May 2012
How to Cite
Peluffo, H., Alí-Ruiz, D., Ejarque-Ortíz, A., Heras-Alvarez, V., Comas-Casellas, E., Martínez-Barriocanal, A., Kamaid, A., Alvarez-Errico, D., Negro, M. L., Lago, N., Schwartz Jr, S., Villaverde, A. and Sayós, J. (2012), Overexpression of the Immunoreceptor CD300f Has a Neuroprotective Role in a Model of Acute Brain Injury. Brain Pathology, 22: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00537.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2011 04:23PM EST
- Received 29 June 2011 Accepted 17 August 2011Published Online Article Accepted22 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!