CRJ and WDJB contributed equally to the coordination of the work
The Proteome of the Locus Ceruleus in Parkinson's Disease: Relevance to Pathogenesis
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 485–498, July 2012
How to Cite
van Dijk, K. D., Berendse, H. W., Drukarch, B., Fratantoni, S. A., Pham, T. V., Piersma, S. R., Huisman, E., Brevé, J. J.P., Groenewegen, H. J., Jimenez, C. R. and van de Berg, W. D.J. (2012), The Proteome of the Locus Ceruleus in Parkinson's Disease: Relevance to Pathogenesis. Brain Pathology, 22: 485–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00540.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 08:03AM EST
- Received 26 May 2011 Accepted 4 October 2011; Published Online Article Accepted11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!