The authors confirm that we have no disclosures or conflicts of interest for this submission.
Novel Antibody Capture Assay for Paraffin-Embedded Tissue Detects Wide-Ranging Amyloid Beta and Paired Helical Filament–Tau Accumulation in Cognitively Normal Older Adults
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 472–484, July 2012
How to Cite
Postupna, N., Rose, S. E., Bird, T. D., Gonzalez-Cuyar, L. F., Sonnen, J. A., Larson, E. B., Keene, C. D. and Montine, T. J. (2012), Novel Antibody Capture Assay for Paraffin-Embedded Tissue Detects Wide-Ranging Amyloid Beta and Paired Helical Filament–Tau Accumulation in Cognitively Normal Older Adults. Brain Pathology, 22: 472–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00542.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2011 07:37AM EST
- Received 2 August 2011 Accepted 27 September 2011Published Online Article Accepted14 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!