Conflict of interest: HC and RB own stocks in the company Cgene AS, who holds the commercial rights of the NF-κB reporter mouse described here. AK has been partly employed by Cgene AS.
NF-κB Activity in Perinatal Brain During Infectious and Hypoxic-Ischemic Insults Revealed by a Reporter Mouse
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 499–510, July 2012
How to Cite
Kielland, A., Camassa, L. M. A., Døhlen, G., Munthe, L. A., Blomhoff, R., Amiry-Moghaddam, M. and Carlsen, H. (2012), NF-κB Activity in Perinatal Brain During Infectious and Hypoxic-Ischemic Insults Revealed by a Reporter Mouse. Brain Pathology, 22: 499–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00548.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2011 03:18AM EST
- Received 30 June 2011; Accepted 6 October 2011; Published Online Article Accepted 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!