Financial support: AORC APHM 2007, Projet libre INCA 2007 GENOSTT, Cancéropole PACA, ARTCsud.
Solitary Fibrous Tumors and Hemangiopericytomas of the Meninges: Overlapping Pathological Features and Common Prognostic Factors Suggest the Same Spectrum of Tumors
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2011 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 511–521, July 2012
How to Cite
Bouvier, C., Métellus, P., de Paula, A. M., Vasiljevic, A., Jouvet, A., Guyotat, J., Mokhtari, K., Varlet, P., Dufour, H. and Figarella-Branger, D. (2012), Solitary Fibrous Tumors and Hemangiopericytomas of the Meninges: Overlapping Pathological Features and Common Prognostic Factors Suggest the Same Spectrum of Tumors. Brain Pathology, 22: 511–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2011.00552.x
The authors declare to have no conflict of interest.
C. Bouvier and P. Métellus equally contributed to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 06:13AM EST
- Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 7 October 2011; Published Online Article Accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!