Transcriptional Factors for Epithelial–Mesenchymal Transition Are Associated with Mesenchymal Differentiation in Gliosarcoma
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 670–676, September 2012
How to Cite
Nagaishi, M., Paulus, W., Brokinkel, B., Vital, A., Tanaka, Y., Nakazato, Y., Giangaspero, F. and Ohgaki, H. (2012), Transcriptional Factors for Epithelial–Mesenchymal Transition Are Associated with Mesenchymal Differentiation in Gliosarcoma. Brain Pathology, 22: 670–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00571.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 09:55PM EST
- Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 31 December 2011; Published Online Article Accepted 31 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!