These authors equally contributed to this work.
MM2-Thalamic Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease: Neuropathological, Biochemical and Transmission Studies Identify a Distinctive Prion Strain
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 662–669, September 2012
How to Cite
Moda, F., Suardi, S., Di Fede, G., Indaco, A., Limido, L., Vimercati, C., Ruggerone, M., Campagnani, I., Langeveld, J., Terruzzi, A., Brambilla, A., Zerbi, P., Fociani, P., Bishop, M. T., Will, R. G., Manson, J. C., Giaccone, G. and Tagliavini, F. (2012), MM2-Thalamic Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease: Neuropathological, Biochemical and Transmission Studies Identify a Distinctive Prion Strain. Brain Pathology, 22: 662–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00572.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 09:57PM EST
- Received 29 July 2011; Accepted 29 December 2011; Published Online Article Accepted 31 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!