Defining Clinico-Neuropathological Subtypes of Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy with Hippocampal Sclerosis
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 402–411, May 2012
How to Cite
Blümcke, I., Coras, R., Miyata, H. and Özkara, C. (2012), Defining Clinico-Neuropathological Subtypes of Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy with Hippocampal Sclerosis. Brain Pathology, 22: 402–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00583.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 11 January 2012; Accepted 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!