Conflict of interest: All of the authors declare no conflict of interest.
Biochemical Increase in Phosphorylated Alpha-Synuclein Precedes Histopathology of Lewy-Type Synucleinopathies
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 745–756, November 2012
How to Cite
Lue, L.-F., Walker, D. G., Adler, C. H., Shill, H., Tran, H., Akiyama, H., Sue, L. I., Caviness, J., Sabbagh, M. N. and Beach, T. G. (2012), Biochemical Increase in Phosphorylated Alpha-Synuclein Precedes Histopathology of Lewy-Type Synucleinopathies. Brain Pathology, 22: 745–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00585.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2012 08:01AM EST
- Received 9 November 2011; Accepted 6 February 2012; Published Online Article Accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!