Equal contribution to authorship.
Upstream Transcription Factor 1 (USF1) Polymorphisms Associate with Alzheimer's Disease-related Neuropathological Lesions: Tampere Autopsy Study
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 765–775, November 2012
How to Cite
Isotalo, K., Kok, E. H., Luoto, T. M., Haikonen, S., Haapasalo, H., Lehtimäki, T. and Karhunen, P. J. (2012), Upstream Transcription Factor 1 (USF1) Polymorphisms Associate with Alzheimer's Disease-related Neuropathological Lesions: Tampere Autopsy Study. Brain Pathology, 22: 765–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00586.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 09:48AM EST
- Received 11 August 2011; Accepted 14 February 2012; Published Online Article Accepted 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!