These authors contributed equally to this work.
ALDH1A1 is a Marker of Astrocytic Differentiation during Brain Development and Correlates with Better Survival in Glioblastoma Patients
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 788–797, November 2012
How to Cite
Adam, S. A., Schnell, O., Pöschl, J., Eigenbrod, S., Kretzschmar, H. A., Tonn, J.-C. and Schüller, U. (2012), ALDH1A1 is a Marker of Astrocytic Differentiation during Brain Development and Correlates with Better Survival in Glioblastoma Patients. Brain Pathology, 22: 788–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00592.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2012 06:43AM EST
- Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 1 March 2012; Published Online Article Accepted 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!