MET Gain in Diffuse Astrocytomas is Associated with Poorer Outcome
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Pierscianek, D., Kim, Y.-H., Motomura, K., Mittelbronn, M., Paulus, W., Brokinkel, B., Keyvani, K., Wrede, K., Nakazato, Y., Tanaka, Y., Mariani, L., Vital, A., Sure, U. and Ohgaki, H. (2013), MET Gain in Diffuse Astrocytomas is Associated with Poorer Outcome. Brain Pathology, 23: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00609.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2012 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Fritz-Thyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!