These authors contributed equally.
Postischemic Brain Infiltration of Leukocyte Subpopulations Differs among Murine Permanent and Transient Focal Cerebral Ischemia Models
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Liesz, A., Bauer, H., Sommer, C., Lahrmann, B., Valous, N., Grabe, N. and Veltkamp, R. (2013), Postischemic Brain Infiltration of Leukocyte Subpopulations Differs among Murine Permanent and Transient Focal Cerebral Ischemia Models. Brain Pathology, 23: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00614.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- German Excellence program “FRONTIER”
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: VE.196/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!