Dye-Enhanced Multimodal Confocal Imaging as a Novel Approach to Intraoperative Diagnosis of Brain Tumors
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 73–81, January 2013
How to Cite
Snuderl, M., Wirth, D., Sheth, S. A., Bourne, S. K., Kwon, C.-S., Ancukiewicz, M., Curry, W. T., Frosch, M. P. and Yaroslavsky, A. N. (2013), Dye-Enhanced Multimodal Confocal Imaging as a Novel Approach to Intraoperative Diagnosis of Brain Tumors. Brain Pathology, 23: 73–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3639.2012.00626.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- MGH Cancer Center
- UMASS Lowell
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!