Improving Functional Properties of Soy Protein Hydrolysate by Conjugation with Curdlan
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages C285–C291, June/July 2006
How to Cite
Junfeng, F., Yanyan, Z., Szesze, T., Fengjuan, L., Manyu, Z., Saito, M., Tatsumi, E. and Lite, L. (2006), Improving Functional Properties of Soy Protein Hydrolysate by Conjugation with Curdlan. Journal of Food Science, 71: C285–C291. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00035.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- MS 20060032 Submitted 1/18/2006, Accepted 3/23/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!